Empower your energy flow and blood circulation during yoga practice with these White Elephant Yoga Harem Pants. Elephants, a symbol of strength, durability and longevity, have important significance in Asian cultures. White elephants specifically, are considered auspicious and sacred. Because whiteness is regarded as a sign of purity, white elephants also represent cleanliness and rebirth.
Featuring white elephants with lotus saddles and decors, as well as geometric details, these White Elephant Yoga Harem Pants are the must-have companion for your yoga journey, be it for asanas, pranayama, or meditation. With high rise smocked waist and elastic cuffed hems, these loose yoga pants can be adjusted to fit most body types. Handmade with breathable, soft, lightweight and quick dry fabric and natural dyeing techniques. Perfect for yoga, meditation, dancing or vacation.
- Handmade loose yoga pants with white elephant, lotus and geometric patterns
- High rise loose fitting with smocked waist and elastic cuffed hems
- Right patch pocket can store small items
- Handmade with plant-dye techniques
- One size fits most
- Colors: Black, Burgundy
- Material: Thai rayan
Gentle and quick hand wash with gentle detergent and cold water. Wash with like colors. Dry in the shade.
* Some extra dyes will wash out of fabric for the first few times, but colors of the clothing will remain strong and won't fade.
- US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and European customers can expect your orders 5 to 15 working days after despatch.
- Customers from the rest of the world can expect your orders 5 to 20 working days after despatch.