Empower your energy flow and blood circulation during yoga practice with these Sri Lanka Elephant Yoga Harem Pants. Elephants, a symbol of strength, durability and longevity, have important significance in Asian cultures. Besides being used in labor and wars, elephants in Sri Lanka also play sacred roles in religious ceremonies and cultural events such as ceremonies for buddhist priests and weddings. Owners of the elephants gain status and religious merits as buddhists when their elephants participate in such events.
Featuring Sri Lanka elephants and tropical elements, these Sri Lanka Elephant Yoga Harem Pants are the must-have companion for your yoga journey, be it for asanas, pranayama, or meditation. With high rise smocked waist and elastic ankles, these loose yoga pants can be adjusted to fit most body types. Handmade with breathable, soft, lightweight and quick dry fabric and natural dyeing techniques. Perfect for yoga, meditation, dancing or vacations.
- Handmade loose yoga pants with Sri Lanka elephant, flower and plant patterns
- High rise loose fitting with smocked waist and elastic ankles
- Right patch pocket can store small items
- Handmade with plant-dye techniques
- One size fits most
- Colors: Black, Burgundy
- Material: Thai rayan
Gentle and quick hand wash with gentle detergent and cold water. Wash with like colors. Dry in the shade.
* Some extra dyes will wash out of fabric for the first few times, but colors of the clothing will remain strong and won't fade.
- US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and European customers can expect your orders 5 to 15 working days after despatch.
- Customers from the rest of the world can expect your orders 5 to 20 working days after despatch.