Empower your energy flow and blood circulation during yoga practice with these Peacock Smocked Waist Yoga Harem Pants.
Peacocks, the name of male peafowl, have important significance in Asian cultures. In Buddhism, peacock feathers are associated with openness, as they tend to display all their train feathers when they spread their tails. Peacocks were believed to deliberately consume poisonous substances in order to become immune and make their feather color more vibrant, which is translated to them having the ability to thrive in the face of suffering. In general, peacocks and their feathers symbolize spirituality, beauty, life, health, love and pride.
Featuring long peacock train feathers and colorful eyespots, these Peacock Smocked Waist Yoga Harem Pants are the must-have companion for your yoga journey, be it for asanas, pranayama, or meditation. With high rise smocked waist and elastic cuffed hems, these loose yoga pants can be adjusted to fit most body types. Handmade by Thai people with breathable, soft, lightweight and quick dry fabric and natural dyeing techniques. Perfect for yoga, meditation, dancing or daily wear.
- Peacock train feather and colorful eyespot patterned harem pants
- High rise loose fitting with smocked waist and elastic cuffed hems
- Right patch pocket can store small items
- Handmade by Thai people with plant-dye techniques
- One size fits most
- Colors: Magenta, Teal Green, Black, Burgundy, Navy
- Material: Rayan
Gentle and quick hand wash with gentle detergent and cold water. Wash with like colors. Dry in the shade.
* Some extra dyes will wash out of fabric for the first few times, but colors of the clothing will remain strong and won't fade.
- US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and European customers can expect your orders 5 to 15 working days after despatch.
- Customers from the rest of the world can expect your orders 5 to 20 working days after despatch.