Empower your energy flow and blood circulation during yoga practice with these Ink Washed Elephant Tribal Loose Yoga Pants.
Elephants, a symbol of strength, durability and longevity, have important significance in Asian cultures.
Featuring ink washed elephants and tribal elements, these Ink Washed Elephant Tribal Loose Yoga Pants are the must-have companion for your yoga journey, be it for asanas, pranayama, or meditation. With high rise smocked waist and elastic cuffed hems, these yoga harem pants can be adjusted to fit most body types. Handmade by Thai people with breathable, soft, lightweight and quick dry fabric and natural dyeing techniques. Perfect for yoga, meditation, dancing or daily wear.
- Elephant and tribal patterned harem pants
- High rise loose fitting with smocked waist and elastic cuffed hems
- Right patch pocket can store small items
- Handmade by Thai people with plant-dye techniques
- One size fits most
- Colors: Navy, Moss Green, Teal Green, Turquoise, Burgundy
- Material: Rayan
Gentle and quick hand wash with gentle detergent and cold water. Wash with like colors. Dry in the shade.
* Some extra dyes will wash out of fabric for the first few times, but colors of the clothing will remain strong and won't fade.
- US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and European customers can expect your orders 5 to 15 working days after despatch.
- Customers from the rest of the world can expect your orders 5 to 20 working days after despatch.